Mary Marjorie Mananquil
|Last Resume Update||15/09/2018|
|Where are you living?||Hà Nội|
|Expected Location:||Hải Phòng, Hà Nội|
- Global Knowledge Academy
- Associate of Hotel & Restaurant Management
Highest Honor/ Academic
English Teacher (November 2015- July 2018)
Le Waijiao, TAL Education Group |
Nclub IT & Educational Group | Clark Freeport Zone
English Associate Teacher (May 2013 - June 2015)
IVOLINE System School | CFZ, Pampanga
- Communication Skills: You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials.
- Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention
- Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes home, writing skills are critical.
- Patience: The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students into their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment.