Maria Vanessa Barrameda
Ateneo de Naga University (March 2004)
Bachelor of Science Major in Psychology
Naga City, Philippines
I have two years of teaching English to Korean students. My classes are from Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced depending on student's Language level. The company I worked for is a Korean online school based in Seoul. We conduct our classes via phone and video depending on student's preferred type of class. I can say that it has been one of the most fulfilling and enjoyable job I had, unfortunately, the company closed and filed bankruptcy. I have moved on to different jobs after but considered teaching as one of my passions. I have 120 hours TESOL classroom certification.
My responsibilities are as follows:
- Teach the English Language to foreign students overseas, with the use of basic to advanced teaching strategies on the phone or video.
- Utilize different types of books and paraphernalia as a guide for students of different levels.
- Impart to foreign learners the English proficiency and knowledge they have learned, comprising: correct pronunciation, syllabication, intonation, diction, accentuation, and correct usage of the English grammar
- Evaluates & gives feed backs on student’s performance on a monthly basis.
- Creates fun, creative & adept lesson plans.