|Last Resume Update||29/01/2019|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|What’s your highest level of education completed?||Bachelor's Degree|
|ESL Certification (TEFL, TESOL)||Online Class: I have a 120 hours certificate or more on my TEFL certification, Classroom Classes: I have a 120 hours certificate or more on my TEFL certification|
Rarejob Inc., Philippines - ESL Teacher (2 Years)
JANUARY 2015 - FEBRUARY 2017
- Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
The following are highlights of my skills and accomplishments:
- Posses a native-level of English fluency with American English accent
- Presently working as a part-time ESL instructor at Rarejob Inc., where I previously rendered full-time hours for more than 2 years and taught ESL to both young and adult learners ranging from beginner, intermediate, and advanced students.
- Certified TEFL instructor with a 160-hr TEFL certification where I developed critical pedagogic and classroom management skills by undergoing 120 hours of course work and 40 hours of Teaching Young Learners and Business English.
- Possess the ability to communicate complex information in a way which students can easily comprehend.
- Prior experience adopting distinctive teaching methodologies, documenting all lessons, and organizing healthy group discussions.
- Utilization a variety of teaching strategies, including whole/small group instruction, individualized attention, inquiry-based learning, and exploratory learning in order to make sure students of all learning modalities are successful.
- Previously employed as a Communication Assistant in Stellar Philippines wherein native-level fluency in English is a job prerequisite, provided real-time captions to US-based clients.