Janine Ann Estacio
|Last Resume Update||20/10/2018|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Expected Location:||Hồ Chí Minh, Đà Nẵng, Hà Nội, Bình Định, Hòa Bình, Sơn La|
|Expected Salary:||1000 - 1500$/month|
|What’s your highest level of education completed?||Bachelor's Degree|
|ESL Certification (TEFL, TESOL)||I'm willing to become TEFL certified|
Mindanao State University, Iligan Institute of Technology
June 2008 – April 2012
Degree: Bachelor of Elementary Education major in English
Awards Received: Cum Laude
Corpus Christi Parochial School of Iligan, Inc.
June 2004 – April 2008
Iligan City SPED Center
June 2000 – April 2004
Level: Primary (Primary 3 to Primary 6)
Education/Training | Trung Tâm Anh Ngư Huyên Tây
September 15, 2017 – November 20, 2017)
Location: Số 72 - Đường Trường Chinh Son La Chau, Sơn La, Vietnam 360000
- Prepare lessons to pre-school and primary learners.
- Teach pre-school and primary learners basic knowledge in English.
- Create lessons to be taught to learners.
- Give assessment and evaluation tests with learners learning at the center.
- Provide feedback to the parents of the learners of the center.
- Prepare big activities to each school client of the center.
Education/Training | Mancha Christian School
April 2015 – March 31, 2017 (Returned February 20, 2018 – present)
Location: 249 – 251 โรงเรียนมัญจาคริสเตียน อำเภอมัญจาคีรี จังหวัดขอนแก่น 40160 กุดเค้า มัญจาคีรี ขอนแก่น 40160 ประเทศไทย (249 – 251 Mancha Christian School, Kut Khao, Mancha Khiri District, Khon Kaen Province, Thailand, 40160)
- Teach pre-school learners (3 – 6 years old) to primary learners (7- 10 years old) basic English using GrapeSeed curriculum of Japan (Meysen)
- Prepare a lesson plan daily provided format from GrapeSeed curriculum
- Provide a positive or fun atmosphere in class and also opportunity to learners to naturally use English expressions learnt from the materials provided by GrapeSeed curriculum
- Do the daily/weekly checklist to meet the required number of exposures to each material to be expose on each lesson
- Provide the learners exact representation or link materials to real life situation for them to fully grasp the meaning of an English word
- Make monthly report to the school director/GrapeSeed trainer and make an inventory quarterly for book to order and to be shipped every after a unit finishes
- Undergo training and yearly evaluation from the GrapeSeed trainer to become teaching be more effective
- Participate in extracurricular activities or events in school such as providing an English role play for a certain celebration in school and organize and help in planning English camp activities with the English faculty
Education/Training | Khon Kaen Christian School
December 2014 – April 2015
Location: ถนน 5 พฤศจิกา ต.ในเมือง อ.เมืองขอนแก่น จ.ขอนแก่น 40000 (1/2 Prudsajjika Road, Nai Mueang, Mueang Khon Kaen District, Khon Kaen City, Thailand, 40000)
- Teach English as a second language to primary learners (9 – 12 years)
- Prepare a daily lesson plan for each primary level
- Create materials to be use for each lesson and provide fun but with order atmosphere in the class
- Make unit tests to assess learners learning every end of the unit.
- Provide quarterly exams to learners
- Record results and report as required by the head or the owner of the school
- Prepare activities as a task given by the principal in a certain month such as Valentine’s Day, English week or parent’s meeting.
- Undergo teaching performance evaluation done by the owner of the school
- Participate in extracurricular activities of the school
Education/Training | Corpus Christi Parochial School Of Iligan, Inc.
April 2013 – April 2014
Location: Corpus Christi Village, Tubod, Iligan City, Philippines, 9200
- Follow duties as a classroom adviser of primary 5 learners (10 – 12 years old)
- Prepare daily lesson plans for subjects such as English to primary 1-3 learners, Math to primary 5 learners, History/Social Studies to primary learners, and Music, Arts, Physical Education, Health to primary 2 learners
- Make two test questionnaires (Summative Test and Periodical Test) for each quarterly assessment.
- Record scores, provide grades, rank learners accordingly from complete assessment and performance from each subject teacher and conduct parent’s meeting or feed backing
- Do daily reflection for each class which will be submitted to the head
- Make a report of a student’s misconduct or held responsible if the assigned learners of year level have done a misconduct
- Participate in extracurricular activities or monthly celebration as to do the given task by the planning management team who is held responsible for the event.
- Responsible for disciplining learners as a classroom adviser
- Do book evaluation for ordering book preferences and attend required seminars, workshops or training as provided by the publisher of the book, the principal or the Ministry of Education
Education/Training | Home-based Tutorial
June 2012 – March 2013
Purpose: Extra income
- Provide tutorials to learners (8 – 13 years old)
- Give learner materials and do brief discussion
- Review lessons learnt from the school and teach the easiest and fastest way to understand the lesson
- Motivate learner to focus and do more practice specially when it comes to Math
- Follow up with homework or project given
- Provide a friendly atmosphere which learner is best comfortable with so he or she can enjoy learning without pressure
- Achieve the main objective or the purpose why a parent provides a tutor to his or her son or daughter.