Columbia College Chicago
Bachelor of Arts – Fashion Business & Public Relations
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, GPA: 3.84/4.0
- Two-time nomination for the International Scholar Laureate Program
Writing Tutor at Columbia College Chicago 08/2010 – 12/2012
- Selected by the Managing Director of the Learning Studio to take part of an intensive training program, which took place over an academic semester. The program covered teaching theories and methods, live session observations and required practice sessions.
- Completed the course with excellence and was offered the position prior to completion
- Assisted native and international students with a wide range of writing assignments from homework, thesis papers to scholarship essays by guiding them to a better understanding of their writing. Helped them identify and correct weaknesses, and empowered students to eventually be able to edit and revise their own work.