CAREER HISTORY : Titem General Education School– Khuvsgul, Murun in Mongolia ENGLISH TEACHER 1.September . 2002- to present
Responsible for using modern and dynamic and communicative teaching methods to show pupils how to fluently communicate using in English.
• Leading, motivating, supporting, challenging and developing pupils at all levels in order to achieve success
• Meeting with pupils over whom there are concerns and contacting their parents or other authorities if necessary • Making sure that all pupils in attendance English classes take part in daily collective team based activities
• Carrying our additional duties and tasks required for the elective operation in the school, as directed by the Principal
• Facilitating a learning experience that provides students with the opportunity to achieve their best potential
• Ensuring that standards of pupil attainment and achievement in all English teaching subject matters are attained • Regularly liaising with partner schools, higher education authorities, exam boards and other relevant bodies PROFESSIONAL SKILLS Teaching
• Challenging underperformance at all levels & putting in place elective procedures to deal with any shortcomings.
• Setting up new benchmarks for quality education from disadvantaged backgrounds and communities
• Committed to personal development in key relevant areas such as subject knowledge and teaching methods
• Providing feedback to pupils in such way that supports their progresses and give them hope for their future
• Open to constructive feedback & willing to try new techniques that could help students improve their skills
• Improving professional skills by attending diverse capacity building training and activities Personal
• Prepared to do the right thing for children no matter how hard it is or how seemingly difficult the problems
• Adhering at all times to the strictest interpretation of all relevant Teaching Codes for Professional Conduct
• Cooperating with foreign volunteers who are working in the school and learning their best practices and skills of Teaching English