Completed 3 TEFL Courses:
• 120 Hour Advanced TEFL qualification.
• 30 Hour Young learners qualification.
• 30 Hour Teaching English online qualification.
Dunshaughlin Community College, Dunshaughlin, Co.Meath (Sept 2001 – June 2007)
• Awarded Honors Leaving Certificate
October 2017 – May 2018 Royal Tara Paving and Landscaping
• Maintaining the grounds and landscapes of private clients and businesses.
• Seeding and sodding lawns.
• Planting and maintaining lawns, flowers and shrubberies.
• Using heavy equipment such as chainsaws, con saws, dumpers, diggers and teleporters.
• Discuss the design with the client
Prepare base for installation, compacting and grading the soil, draining or stabilizing weak or saturated soils and taking measures to prevent water penetration and migration of bedding sand.
• Finished the paving design to the highest standards.
• Insured the work force of 5, maintain a fast paced work ethic.
May 2017 – October 2017Hugo Boss, Dublin.
Position: Store Supervisor
• Provided excellent customer service for luxury fashion retailer.
• Sized and fitted clothing to the customer’s needs.
• Maintained shop floor standards to an immaculate condition.
• Aided in the visual merchandising.
• Responsible for the incoming and outgoing stock. ( Delivery and transfers to warehouse and other stores )
• Organized and maintained stock room to the highest standard.
• Created complete outfits for customers.
• Aided in the training of new staff.
• Dealt with any customer enquiries and complaints.
• Met the stores daily, weekly and monthly targets.
• Went above beyond to see to the customer’s needs fulfilled.
• Delivered returned tailored apparel to the customers house ( Voluntarily ).
• Presented myself to meet the luxury retailer standard.
• Rostering and managing of 10 fulltime and part time staff.
June 2011 – April 2017Footlocker, Blanchardstown TC, Dublin 15
Position: Manager (Feb 2015 – April 2017 )
• Rostering and managing 14 fulltime and part-time staff.
• Responsible for achieving sales monthly/yearly sales targets.
• Responsible for all visual merchandise updates and changes.
• Store winner of team of he month – 3 months running (May to July) 2016.
• Winner of store Audit awards for 2015/16.
• Responsible for training all members of staff.
• Provided excellent customer service and lead by example.
Position: Assistant Manager (Dec 2012- Feb 2015 )
Position: Supervisor ( June 2012- Dec 2012 )
• Provided excellent customer service.
• Delivery and overall stock management.
• Management of sales assistants.
• Cash Management.
• Registering of Sales figures.
• Training of staff on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Reconcile the sales figures to daily targets.
Position: Sales associate ( June 2011- Dec 2011 )
• Provided excellent customer service.
• Aided in with stockroom and delivery duties.
Jan 2012 – June 2012Foster Packaging, Melbourne, Australia
Position: Area Sales Consultant.
• Consistently a top 5 performer on quota in a sales force of 15.
• Managed large territory that was lowest producing and turned it around into one of the company's best.
• Build rapport and utilize customer experience worksheets to find out more about customers.
• Maintained quality control of the goods through constant visits to the factory.
Jan 2009 – June 2011 Sandys Creche ( pre-school ), Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath
Position: Pre-school Teacher
• Supervised and monitored the safety of the children in my care.
• Helped teach basic reading, writing and listening.
• Organize mealtimes and snacks for the children.
• Provided structure that helped the children learn and grow.
April 2008 – June 11ATC Language School, Dublin.
Position: Assistant to the Teacher and guide.
• Helped teach English to Spanish, Italian and other European teenage students.
• Helped improve their grammar, vocabulary, and speaking of the English language.
• Acted as a tour guide around the city of Dublin, Ireland.
• Acted as responsible adult and guide the students in the right direction.