Degree in Agricultural Economics. Obafemi Awolowo Uniiversity. 2010-2015
(June 2016- March 2017). Academic Office, Sokoto State University, Nigeria as a Youth Corp.
- Receive and forward appropriate correspondences in time to offices that works directly with the Academic Office and Faculties of the institution.
- Arrange for and schedule monthly academic meetings in the institution under the supervision of the Director of Academic Office.
- Registers visitors’ time in and out of the office in the time book.
- Type-up and distribute memos, circulars and other documents to institution’s faculties via the office’s mail, documentary and internet system.
- Schedules visitors’ appointments with Director of institution’s Academic office.
- Intermediate between and share correspondences between Academic office and office of the Vice-chancellor of the institution.
- Receives and forward students’ and visitors complaint pertaining to admissions documentary to the Office’s Director
- Communicates Director’s messages to concerned individual and authorities.
- Introduced a better students’ record and file management strategy that allows for easy sorting and location.
- Proposed the use of electronic visitors’ identification devices and timer in the office amidst some security threats.
- Proposed a manual file storage system and electronic backup that guides against documents loss, alteration and theft in the office.
- Initiated the design of an e-office storage drive for the office.
(April-June 2016). Academic Planning Committee, Sokoto State University, Nigeria.
- Type, document, file and forward Institution’s Academic Calendar to concerned departments, faculties and sections after Senate ratification.
- Created interdepartmental football roaster and schedule for VC’s Cup challenge in the institution
- Handled committees’ electronic documents, internal memo sharing and publications.
- Commissioned as an administrator of the committee’s column on the institution’s website and online systems
- Managed and safeguarded other committee’s documents within the period I was constituted.
Manager’s Personal Secretary
(Summer and Winter Holiday Shifts). Top elevation construction and consultancy company, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Handled calls and electronic mails receipt, forwarding and replies after due consultation with the Manager
- Fixed visitors’ meeting and appointments with Manager as directed.
- Arranged for Manager’s emergency meetings with associates and employees by circulating memos to sectional secretaries.
- Handled note-taking in meetings and executive council gathering.
- Assisted with time and daily tasks management in Manager’s office
- Trusted to handle classified correspondences above office secretaries.
Virtual Secretary (Freelance Writer and Office Assistant)
(2015 till date) at Fiverr, online freelance platform
Worked excellently as a Virtual Secretary and Office Assistant with reputable companies and individuals in over 22 countries (including US, UK, China and Singapore) of the world to achieve great feats in one, two or more combination of the following areas.
- Research-based aviation writing, strategic content development and management
- Online English teaching to staffs of a German fiirm
- Website and blogs contents development and management
- Business researches, proposals and crowdfunding campaign documents creation
- SEO researches and management
- Article writing and Creative social media marketing management
(2013-2015) Campus Gist (An online students’ new agency at Obafemi Awolowo University)
- Received articles from all volunteer writers for the online platform and prepare them for upload
- Ensured all contents and releases are proofread, edited and formatted correctly before uploading.
- Supervised daily tasks, reads and comments on every uploaded articles, making sure that no broadcasting rules are offended.
- Outsourced news, articles and write ups, while also managing adverts and paid publicity on the media.
- Managed weekly content creation for ‘entertainment and lifestyle’ column of the online news agency.
Agra Innovate Conference, Lagos 2014 via Minister of Agriculture referral, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Dean Faculty of Agriculture Obafemi Awolowo Univeristy’s appointed candidate to meet with Minister of Agriculture based on political exposure and attention to details
- Reported to Dean Faculty of Agriculture on the series of activities conducted in the event
- Supervised the synchronization and use of gathered report in planning Agricultural Transformation Agenda conference in Obafemi Awolowo University’s Faculty of Agriculture in 2015
Temporary Intern (Radio broadcaster and presenter)
Crown FM, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
- Completed the requirement for an Agricultural extension course which is a communication course as a co-presenter on various on-air programs and broadcasting.
(September 2015- March 2016). Luminous Proficiency Examination Registration Centre, OAU Student Union Building, Ile-Ife, Nigeria
- Successful tutoring and monitoring of TOEFL and IESLT students in writing, reading and listening proficiencies.