LearnTefl (www.learntefl.com June 2019)
- 150 Hour Master TEFL Certificate
Manchester Metropolitan University (Sep 2012 – June 2015)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) International Marketing
South Downs College (Sep 2009 – June 2012)
- GCSE English: A*, Maths B
- A Levels: Spanish (A), Philosophy (B), Geography (B), Biology (B)
ESL Teacher - New Bridge Organisation, Siem Reap, Cambodia (May 2019 - June 2019)
- Teaching a class of 30 - 40 Khmer students from the ages of 5 - 14
- Planning and preparing each lesson utilising a range of different teaching materials
- Keeping the lessons fun and engaging whilst focusing on improving students listening, writing, reading and speaking
Deputy Team Leader – Royal Bank of Scotland Premier (July 2018 – February 2019)
- Supporting a team of up to 16 telephony advisors with their day to day queries, taking on any customer referrals and supporting with customer complaints
- Communicating and training the team on any new processes and procedures in a dynamic ever changing environment and following up to ensure the training has been implemented in the work place.
- Regular individual coaching with every team member to promote development and confidence and helping them provide excellent customer service to our high net worth customers by promoting the right products and services to suit customer needs.
- Motivating and engaging the team through a wide range of methods including running incentives to make it a fun place to work and to drive performance as well as encouraging personal development.