|Last Resume Update||26/11/2018|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Expected Location:||Hồ Chí Minh, Hà Nội|
|What’s your highest level of education completed?||Bachelor's Degree|
|ESL Certification (TEFL, TESOL)||I'm willing to become TEFL certified, Online Class: I have a 120 hours certificate or more on my TEFL certification|
I graduated in Saint Paul University Dumaguete as a Business Administration, it is one of the prestigious schools in my city. I have been teaching English ever since I was a high school student. Overall, I have been teaching Chinese, Vietnamese and Japanese students. With my diverse experience in teaching different nationalities, I know I have the ability to be flexible on the learner's pace to learn. Most importantly, I make sure that my students have fun while learning English.
51 Talk, China
- Teaching children ages 7-12 years old.
- We are taught to be more visual during our lesson, so I make colorful visual aids to help the student have fun in learning.
- Have interacted with one on one coaching with my tutor support.
Rarejob Inc, Japan
Premium English tutor
- I am teaching various student level (junior level, senior high, university students, professionals)
- I am more focused on TOEIC, TOEFL and advance grammar lessons.
- Being a premium tutor, most of my students are professionals (CEO's, Businessmen, Doctors etc), I was able to focus on what my student's goal is.
- I can also adjust to 0 level students that are a beginner English learner, I make sure that all my students make the most of what they need.
Antoree Inc, Vietnam
- Provide a more focused type of learning.
- Be able to answer the students questions timely.
- I am teaching different level of learners too.
- I am also teaching business conversations, advanced grammar lessons and review materials for examination.