- University of California IrvineA. Social Ecology*Latin Honors
*(Study Abroad)Kings College, London; UK (January 2015-June 2015) (GPA 3.85)
*(Study Abroad) University of Ghana, Legon; Ghana(January 2014-December 2014) (GPA: 4.0)
- Fullerton Junior College(2009-2013): A. Interdisciplinary Studies with Emphasis in Social Sciences; A.A.T. Psychology *With Honors (GPA 3.47)
- English Language Training
- ESL/EFL instruction
- IELTS Curriculum Development
- IELTS Exam Grading
- IELTS Writing, Reading, Speaking and Listening
- Academic Writing
- Private Tutoring
- Creative/Collaborative Problem solving
- Protocol execution/enhancement
- Empathetic Communication
- Microsoft Office
YOLA Institute: IELTS Test Prep + Junior (ESL) Program Teacher, full & part time
Ho Chi Minh City(October 2016-Present)
- Completion of over 100 classes (50+ IELTS) for A1 to Advanced (5.0-7.5 IELTS) English Speakers
- Designed curriculum for IELTS program
- 90% pass rate
- Average IELTS score increase of W .75, S 75, L .75, R .50
- Average Student Feedback score 8/10
- Successfully designed and piloted the original Public Speaking Course
- Create and deliver engaging and relevant IELTS Test prep/Junior ESL program courses using provided materials.
- Obtain appropriate extra material to enhance course implementation and student engagement.
- Maintain 90+ hours
- Promote YOLA’s core ideals of ambition, work ethic, intercultural learning, cooperation and leadership in the classroom.
- Provide relevant individual and collaborative student-centered assignments.
- Understand student’s unique strengths and weaknesses and create assignments that assist them to achieve realistic and personalized goals.
- Follow the protocol of attendance, record keeping, etc. via YOLA’s online teaching platform
Student Peer Advisor, UCI Study Abroad Center
Irvine California (September 2015-June 2015, 9 months)
- As proactive outreach coordinator, collected contact information for over 100 on-campus organizations and liaised to facilitate outreach opportunities
- Increased participation in the UCEAP Ghana program by 300%.
- Provided professional guidance and procedures to assess the applicant’s needs.
- Provided advisement while creating a customer friendly environment.
- Designed and implemented class and club presentations
- Gained proficiency at navigating vast online resources/databases for University Study abroad programs.
- Collaborated with the office team to set and exceed goals, solve issues, and adapt to changes in protocol and programs in a dynamic office setting.
KidWorks Santa Ana: Youth Mentor
Santa Ana, CA- (October 2015- June 2015, 9 months)
- Successfully implemented project-based learning strategy as part of Social Scientific Research Project through Advanced Field Study Program
- Implemented Spoken word Creative Workshops to increase youth access to Artistic Self-Care
- Received School of Social Ecology Award of Distinction for Research project
- Supervised/Facilitated Youth Activities for Youth Empowerment Network at KidWorks.
- Including meetings, discussions, and workshops.
Organized, attended and supported activities and initiatives