- Bachelors in Education B.Ed. ( 2010 -2011 ), MDU, Rohtak, India ( 1st Division )
- Completed ‘A’ – Level Course (2003) from DOEACC Society, AICTE Recognized, New Delhi.
- Masters in Computer Applications (2003 – 2006) from IGNOU, New Delhi. (1st Division 65%)
- Successfully completed IELTS Examination, 2009 (British Council, Bangkok) - Band 7.5
- TOEIC – Score 900 points
- Certificate of Completion for Introduction to AS/A Level applied ICT from University of Cambridge
- MSc.(Chemistry) in 2002 from M.J.P Rohilkhand University Bareilly College,Bareilly(1st Div 65%).
- BSc in 2000 from M.J.P. Rohilkhand University Bareilly College, Bareilly. ( 1st Division 66% )
- XII standard from I.S.C Board, St. Maria Goretti Inter College, Bareilly.( 1st Division 75% )
- X standard from C.S.E Board St. Maria Goretti Inter College, Bareilly.( 1st Division 70% )
Srinakharinwirot University, Satit Prasarnmit International Programme, Bangkok, Thailand ICT & Computer Science/Chemistry Teacher
August 2013 – Till Date
- Responsibilities include imparting Computer education to Cambridge IGCSE & A level secondary students.
- Perform tasks like generating and providing learning activities to stimulate and enhance student involvement and encourage critical thinking.
- Responsible for planning syllabus content and delivery the course through effective lesson planning.
- Sets question papers, conducts weekly and monthly tests as well as maintain test result for final result.
- Conducted chemistry labs with specially designed student experiments and investigations.
- Evaluated and graded student’s chemistry laboratory performance.
- Plan and deliver ICT lessons as per the given curriculum, incorporating interactive activities where possible.
- Grooming students on various software’s like HTML, MS-Office (Excel, Access, Power point) etc..
- Encouraged students to unravel problems using trial and error approach.
- Assessed the accomplishments on a regular basis and provided progress reports.
Anglo Singapore International School, Bangkok, ICT & Chemistry Teacher
March 2012 – July 2013
- Responsibilities include imparting computer education to Cambridge IGCSE & A level and Chemistry to secondary students..
- Developed updated curriculums for students to give them wider and more advanced knowledge on the current advancements in computer technology
- Executing lectures using multimedia.
- Monitor student growth by calculating surveys and observance.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Assist students in homework assignments, skills development, and career counselling.
- Planned and evaluated curriculum, course contents, and other methods of teachings.
- Maintain an awareness and observation of fire and health and safety regulations.
- Taught courses pertaining to the chemical and physical properties and compositional changes of substances.
- Supervised students laboratory work.
- Evaluated and graded students’ class work, laboratory performance, assignments, and papers.
- Initiated, facilitated, and moderated classroom discussions.
- Kept abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
Hatyairatprachasun School, Hatyai, Science & English Teacher
Oct 2011 – Jan 2012
- Responsible for teaching Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) to International Program (IP) and Mini English program (MEP) to Mathayom 1 and Mathayom 3.
- Taught English to Mathayom 1.
- Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student engagement.
- Prepared and developed lesson plans and instructional programs to meet individual and group needs.
- Implemented and administered testing, tracked and analyzed class performance. Conducted group reading and writing activities.
- Utilized a variety of methods to enhance scientific thinking and skills.
- Incorporated entertaining experiments that captured student’s attention and integrated various forms of technology including PowerPoint presentation and educational websites.
International Pioneers School, Bangkok, Chemistry Teacher
June 2009 – Feb 2011
- Deliver lectures to students on topics such as organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and chemical separation from year seven to eleven as per UK
- Create course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise lesson plans and course content/ materials and methods of instruction to facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Teach chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Supervise laboratory work and teach proper use of chemicals and their interactions, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory performance, assignments, and papers.
- Strong emphasis on understanding, problem-solving, and "thinking outside the box". Respected and well-liked by students, parents, administrators, and colleagues.
International Pioneers School, Bangkok, ICT Teacher
April 2008 – June 2009
- Taught Basic Programming and computer applications from year six to eleven as per UK
- Modified public domain software/programs for implementation of curriculum& betterment of course for the computer education and application.
- Lectured, demonstrated, and used audiovisual teaching aids to present subject matter to class size of over 25 students.
- Provided staff with support via in-service workshops and one-on-one instruction to facilitate their use of computers for classroom management and for implementation of curriculum by increasing computer use by staff from 3 to 15 teachers, and extended periods of time.
- Conducted modification of the software for the betterment of course.
- Involved in extracurricular activities like jewellery making, sports etc.