Ninja Teacher Academy
150 Hour TESOL Certificate
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 150 hours of total study
- 120 hours in-classroom training
- 6 hours observing foreign English teachers with Vietnamese students
- 6 hours of teaching English to Vietnamese students
- 2 days of peer teaching and feedback
- 20 hours of practicum total
Red River College
Business Administration Diploma
Ninja Teacher Academy April 2018
- Taught English to Vietnamese students throughout Saigon, ranging from 5-30 years old
- Created engaging lesson plans to ensure learning objectives were met
- Utilized activities and practice opportunities to help students apply the target language
Government of Manitoba
Public Administration (Provincial Government)
- Health, Seniors and Active Living Department
- Entrepreneurship Manitoba Department
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional neutral English verbal communication skills in both conversational and business levels.
- Extensive experience in creating effective business type correspondences, letters, and reports with great attention to detail.
- Experienced in editing and formatting business correspondence such as emails, memos, letters, advisory notes and speeches prior to submission/approvals.
- Liaised with over 200 school principals and superintendents across Manitoba, Canada to ensure funding dollars were received and annual reports were submitted annually.
- Self-driven in continuously producing quality materials in a punctual manner.
- Self sufficient in creating systems to improving workflow in the workplace.
- Supervised, trained, and interviewed students in college and university level who wereinterested in working in the provincial government’s Health sector.
MANAGING FOR RESULTS:
- Able to multitask and work on multiple assignments with strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively managed office operations using problem-solving skills aimed to improve processes.
- Coached junior high level girls basketball team
- Coached junior high level girls volleyball team
- Tutored elementary level Mathematics
- Backstage crew for Children’s Theatre Company, looking after children performers onand off stage; created stage props.