|Last Resume Update||21/10/2018|
|Where are you living?||Hồ Chí Minh|
|Expected Location:||Hồ Chí Minh|
TEFL/TESOL Certification (2016)
- 120 hours of course content with a 95% pass rate.
- Studies included 10 modules ranging from linguistics, writing, speaking, and controlling a classroom.
Bachelor of Commerce (Cooperative) Degree (2011 to 2016)
- Studies included consumer behavior, ethics, and organizational behavior.
- Focus in accounting.
High School Diploma (2009 to 2011)
- Graduated with honors
- Graduated with bilingual status in French immersion
Girl Guides of Canada Leader (2009 to 2014)
- Created and organized activities for a group of girls aged five to seven.
- Formatted activities around national Girl Guide requirements that allow girls to earn badges for certain tasks.
- Awarded Canada Cord for completing 15 hours of community service, planning three leadership events, and three bridging events between different groups.