ILA, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam January 2019
University of Cambridge ESOL Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), Pass (Provisional).
- I taught a total of 8 assessed ESL lessons to Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate level Vietnamese students. I received a ‘To Standard’ or ‘Above Standard’ grade for all lessons taught.
- Intensive 120 hour programme focussing on student-centric ESL, including 4 written assignments involving further research. I passed all of these assignments on the first attempt.
University of Exeter 2014 - 2018
2:1 BSc. (Honours) Politics and International Relations with Study Abroad and a Proficiency in Applied Data Analysis
- Rigorous Bachelor of Science programme combining political theory with a firm grounding in research and data analysis skills as part of the national Q-Step Programme.
- Strong written and verbal skills, able to effectively synthesise and present complex information.
The College of Richard Collyer 2012 - 2014
- Economics – A*
- Government and Politics – A*
- Biology – B
The Forest School 2007 - 2012
13 GCSE’s with 11 A*/A’s including Maths and English