BA (Hons) Business Studies at Manchester Metropolitan University 2010
A Levels in Business Studies and ICT, AS Levels in Economics, Accounting and Religious Studies at Xaverian College 2007
11 GCSEs including Maths, English and double award Science at Parrs wood Technology College 2005
Ecommerce Travel Expert- STA Travel (UK) Oct 2013- Oct 2017
- Part of a small team which was integral for the whole company, handling all incoming ecommerce traffic from emails, enquiries, leads and complaints which are sent to relevant departments or acted on accordingly.
- Consistent hitting of team and personal sales targets through email, live chat and both inbound and outbound calls.
Sales Representative- NEES (Australia) Feb 2013 – July 2013
- The door to door sales and installation of a government incentive energy saving product.
- To create awareness of the benefits of the products to the customer.
- Liaison between other sales representatives and management
- To deal positively with difficult and often aggressive target customers
Farm Hand- Bracken Ridge Estate (Australia) Aug 2012 – Feb 2013
- Assisting management in communicating tasks to staff who do not have English as their primary language
- Operation and working around dangerous machinery
- Fruit picking
Assistant Manager - Hanmer Backpackers (New Zealand)
Jan 2012 – Apr 2012
- Receptionist and general customer service. Responsible for checking in customers to the hostel, and most importantly, being the first point of contact to create the right impression for the business by being friendly and helpful to the customer.
- Maintaining the high ratings at the hostel, which at the time of my employment was rated 97% on Hostelworld
- General administration using the Hostelworld portal
- End of day book keeping
- Made and received calls handling all matter of areas including bookings, general enquiries and maintaining good relations with the local businesses in the area.
Shop Assistant- Hanmer Bakery (New Zealand) Mar 2012 – Apr 2012
- Short term role, however I was given a lot of responsibility after my first week including key holding and opening of the store single handed
- Customer Service
- Contacting suppliers to make orders
Retail Assistant- Primark Sept 2010 – Apr 20111
- Shop floor assistant
- Electronic till Operation. Cash handling and face to face customer interaction
- Stockroom assistance and stock take
Customer Service Assistant- Cooperative food July 2007 – Dec 2009
- Electronic till operation, cash handling and face to face customer interaction
- Building of rapport with new and regular customers
- Responsible sales of liquor and tobacco
- Facing of store and retrieval of food and goods from stockroom
- General Cleaning