- Mohamed Kheidar University: September 2016– June 2018:
- - Master of Arts in Linguistics.
TEFLProfessional Development Institute: 24/10/2018: Online 120 Hour TEFL Certification.
- Mohamed Kheidar University: September 2010 – June 2013:
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics.
- Smatti Mohamed Elabed High School: September 2007 – June 2010:
High School Diploma in Literature and Languages.
April 2015: QHSE supervisor: 15 days training with Hyundai engineering company Ltd.
September 2013- April 2016–: Full time Teacher of English in Technoformat private school, Algiers (Teaching the basics of English). Age range: 6-12 years old.
- Constructing the English language skills (reading and listening) through:
- Teaching the basics: the Alphabet, Numbers, letters, colours, Time and clock, Days, months and weeks, seasons...etc
- Vocabulary: most common words (Greetings, jobs, countries, names, animals, objects...)
- Grammar: Parts of speech: pronouns, nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, articles...
- November 2018 until now: Cybercafé manager, IT (Software and hardware technician) Duties included:
- Setting up hardware and installing and configure software and drivers.
- Maintaining and repairing technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices.
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies.
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly.