- Mohamed Kheidar University: September 2016– June 2018:
Master of Arts in Linguistics.
- Mohamed Kheidar University: September 2010 – June 2013:
Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics.
- Smatti Mohamed Elabed High School: September 2007 – June 2010:
High School Diploma in Literature and Languages.
April 2015: QHSE supervisor: 15 days training with Hyundai engineering company Ltd.
September 2013- January 2015– November 2018 until now: Cybercafé manager, IT (Software and hardware technician), duties included:
- Setting up hardware and installing and configure software and drivers.
- Maintaining and repairing technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices.
- Installing well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers.
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices.
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks.
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated.
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies.
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly.