Red Crescent Society, Tebessa 2009
National Institute specialized in Professional Training of Management, Tebessa
DIPLOMA IN Professional Training of Management
Spreadsheets Certificate, 2019
120 hours TEFL Certificate, 2019
- Volunteer Arabic Teacher
School Of Literacy | Algeria, Tebessa
09/2014 to 06/2015
- Worked collaboratively with other teachers to review data
and develop instructional strategies to address student
- Set up lesson materials, bulletin board displays and
- Observed and evaluated students' performance, behavior,
social development and physical health.
- Provided reading instruction to special needs students.
- Prepared quizzes, tests and examinations to gauge success
rates of students achievements.
Directorate of Religious Affairs and Endowments | Algeria, Tebessa
09/2015 to 06/2015
- Authenticating and appraisal of historical documents and
- Developed classification systems to facilitate access to
- Evaluate records for preservation and retention.
- Advise and support users effectively on how to best access,
interpret and use archives.
Company Of Building In Different Stages |Algeria, Tebessa
02/2016 to 11/2016
- Maintained documentation for areas such as orders, activities,
schedules and employee performance.
-Meticulously tracked all parts and equipment used on each
- Provided accurate measurements and estimates for all
- Checked equipment to determine if maintenance was
-Review project details to ensure that the correct materials and
equipment were brought to job sites.
- Interacted in a positive manner with employees to
demonstrate high standards and clarify issues effectively.
- Communicate with all stakeholders on job milestones.
- Responded to customer requests via telephone and email.
- Support technicians in equipment maintenance and repair.
- Provide accurate measurements and estimates for all projects.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Review plans from architects and consulted with clients to
gain a deeper understanding of project plan and objectives.
- Followed standards and procedures to maintain a safe work
Freelancer | Indonesia, Bali
02/2017 to current
- Personally Design and Manage 10 current websites about News,
Daily updating engaging and thought provoking News Feeds.
- Web designer
- Administrative tasks
Volunteer English teacher
Volunteer | Cambodia, battambong- April 2019
- Interacted with small groups, led several focus group sessions
and helped the classroom teacher with transitions, the register
and whole class teaching sessions.
- Motivated and stimulated children, encouraging learning through
- Provided pastoral care and support to children, and a secure
environment in which to learn
- Observed, assessed and recorded children’s progress, and
shared knowledge with both practitioners and parents as required.