I. Job Description:
- Creating and reporting a plan to develop Digital Marketing activities on the company’s website and social media channels: Facebook, Youtube, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing.
- Designing poster, banner, graphic for marketing campaigns.
- Checking and evaluating communication and digital marketing plans before deployment.
- Measuring the effectiveness after deployment.
- Be proactive at work, self-planning, implementing and general analyzing
- Writing and posting articles on websites, fanpage, forums and social networks.
II. Job Requirements:
1. Education level:
Graduated from college/university in Marketing major, journalism major or related major.
Having knowledge about marketing management.
- English writing, reading skills
- Ability to learn, analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work in groups and manage the groups (teamwork)
- Time management.
– Language skills: Proficient in English (2 skills)
– Computer skills: Proficient in Office computer
– At least 1 year of marketing experiences (digital marketing)
4. Personal qualities:
– Be careful and ready to work under high pressure
– Working independently
– Honesty, enthusiasm and high responsibility at work
– Creative, flexible at work
– Integrating well
III. Working Benefits:
– Working time: 5 days / week, 7 hours / day (8h30 -12h00; 13h30 – 17h00)
– Salary: Base salary + commission
– Dynamic and creativity working environment
– Being exposed, working with high-up customers.
– Having a chance to learn and cultivate English in all 4 skills with a team of high quality native teachers
– Providing social insurance, health insurance and other welfare regimes according to the company’s regulations.
– Bonuses for New Year holidays, hot bonuses, bonus for new ideas … and Annual Tourism.
– High promotion opportunities.
IV. Contact Us:
Candidates send CV + documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Full name of candidate – Job vacancy – Location
VTJ – Da Nang: 69 Quang Trung, Hai Chau District, Da Nang |
Tel: 028 7309 9959 (Key 2)
Contact Personnel department: 028 7309 9959 – or 0964503689 (Ms.Karen)