Using Mario game in teaching English- you mean this childhood game has now been transformed into a powerpoint game that can be applied for teaching purposes? Absolutely true! Check out the guide for playing this game NOW!
Why should you play the Mario game?
– Applicable for many situations and practice purposes. Do you want your students to review grammar? Speaking? Word use? … all of this can be done with this amazing puzzle game.
– In particular, online teaching also becomes easier and more effective thanks to this simple but highly applicable game format.
How to play the Mario game:
– Students divide into teams to play. If the class is large, or if the class is less than 4 people, let them play individually.
– Students choose 1 question box and answer, if the answer is correct, their team gets 1 point. (+1)
– In addition, they can also choose 1 bonus box from 20 boxes labeled by random numbers and letters.
- Choose a number/letter from the main questionnaire (red turtle shells icon)
- After seeing the question pop up, ask students to answer
- Click anywhere on the screen to show the answer
- If it is the correct answer, tap the Mario icon in the lower right corner of the screen. The screen will show a reward for that question, or you have to choose between 3 secret boxes.
a, Basic rewards: Coins:
The number of coins equals to the number of points the team/ the students will get.
b. Mystery box
The content of the mysterious box is sured to arouse the students’ curiosity, which benefits the effectiveness of the classroom.
- There are 4 types of rewards in the boxes:
- In addition, if you see 1 of these 6 symbols below, it means you encounter an enemy, and lose 3 points.
5. After seeing the reward, select the “HOME” icon to return to the question menu screen.
DOWNLOAD MARIO GAME HERE.