|at Careerkeyvietnam (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||20-25 USD/hour (net)|
The company has been providing English teaching service for more than 10 years in Hanoi with a current team of more than 50 native teachers.
We are looking to expand our native teacher team to continue carrying out our successful and exciting partnership public school program, which has been running for eight years and we are currently recruiting teachers for the 2018-2019 academic school year (September 2018 to May 2019).
Teachers will be assigned to teach at the high school partnership program. Students are from the age of 15 to 17 years old. Working hour is Monday to Friday during school hour from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Teachers are not required to be at school unless there are classes to teach.
Textbooks and curriculum are provided. We also provide free transportation for teachers to schools and come back home.
Details of Position:
- 20-25 USD per hour based on experience and qualifications
- Guarantee a minimum of 60 hours teaching month
- No deduction is taken from monthly salary.
- Attractive Completion Bonus
- Visa & Work Permits
- Setup of a local bank account
- Receive training to improve teaching skills
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
- Administering mid-term and final tests
- Participating in mandatory training workshops and meetings
- Attending special school events
- In certain circumstances, working or covering at the English center
- Regular communication with our office
- Teacher’s package includes information, curriculum, and teaching materials
- Approachable and friendly working environment
- English speakers from America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, and the UK
- Relevant College Degree (4 years)
- CELTA or TESOL certificate or other teaching equivalency
- A clean Police Clearance Check
- High level of in class Energy
- Enthusiastic about teaching ESL
- A professional attitude and appearance
- Able to teach in a Language Center and Partner School classroom
- Able to produce a Neutral Accent during lessons
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Flexible: willingness to adapt to new environment and change
- Self sufficient: Ability to manage oneself in a new cultural environment
- Culturally sensitive: desire to interact with other Vietnamese teachers and respect the culture differences
- Creative: ability to solve problems quickly and come up with interesting and dynamic lesson plans cater to the needs of Vietnamese students
- Experienced: at ease with large classes, various approaches to ESL teaching giving different teaching setting preferably in public schools
- Mobile: flexible in adjusting to transportation and traffic in Hanoi
- Committed: desire to follow through different projects at hand and complete until the end of contract
September 2018 to May 2019
Method of Application:
Please email your updated CV, degree, teaching certificate, current Photo, and Cover letter to the following email address xxx with the Subject line of “Your Name Full-Time ESL teaching position”.