|at IRIS Training Center (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian|
|Where is the school located:||Đà Nẵng|
|Salary:||$1000-1200 per month|
Position: STEM Teacher
Start date: ASAP
We are a new international school in the coastal city of Da Nang, Vietnam. We are currently seeking to hire an experienced STEM Teacher. Applicants should be experienced, enthusiastic and willing to provide hands-on, interactive, standard-based learning experiences. They must have a genuine interest and appreciation of young people, possess the interest and energy to thrive in a lively workplace, have the ability to work as part of a team and MUST have a sense of humor.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEAM related field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art or Math) with teacher certification and/or a Bachelor's in Education.
Requirements and Duties:
- Plans and prepares STEM lessons, assignments, instructional materials;
- Establishes learning objectives consistent with appraisal of student needs, curriculum framework, and knowledge of human growth and development;
- Prepares, administers and corrects evaluations and assessments, and records results;
- Selects and uses appropriate instructional strategies including, but not limited to, lectures, group discussions, demonstrations, modeling and multimedia teaching aids to present subject matter to students;
- Evaluates student progress using appropriate assessment techniques;
- Maintains order and discipline in the classroom conducive to effective learning and takes all necessary safety precautions to protect students, equipment, textbooks, materials and facilities necessary for teaching STEM;
- Creates a classroom environment that allows for student-driven, project based learning and provides for student involvement in the learning process and enables each student to achieve learning objectives;
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Innovative, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to meet deadlines, balance competing priorities and maintain a sense of humor
- Excellent work ethic, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Appreciation for the unique character and special demands of working at an international school
We are looking to interview ASAP for this post. If you are interested in this exciting and rewarding position as a STEM Teacher do not hesitate to apply.
- Send your CV, degree photo, passport photo to our email xxx