|at Amslink English Center (PT)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||No Experience|
|Candidate Requirements||Some College, Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Referral Rewards:||4.000.000 vnd Refer A Friend Now|
Amslink was founded in 2011 by a group of outstanding individuals who are alumni of a gifted high school in Hanoi and then earned their master’s degrees in Europe. Amslink is a center operating as a medium – large scale English center with 7 office buildings at 5 locations and expanding. Amslink becomes Cambridge English Exam Preparation Center in March, 2017.
Amslink English Center’s target students are children from 4 to 15 years of age. All of our resources are focused on delivering English training and education services to young learners. Amslink’s target customers are young and well - educated middle class parents who wish that their kids could have high quality learning experience with a reasonable price.
We are looking for part-time teachers in Hanoi
- Job Description
- Teach Communication English (with the support of our teach1.ing assistants) to young learner
- Assess students’ performance, plan lessons and working schedules
- Give students tests and exercises
- Prepare teaching materials, individual and group activities
- Deliver English lessons to a range of classes (Pre-School, Pre-Starter, Starters, Movers, FCE…) and encourage students to talk in English to develop their English skills and understanding.
- Be responsible for any problems arising in the class.
- Assess students' progress, record comments after each lesson and write student reports.
- Other jobs relevant to teaching and preparing for classes will be assigned by the managers
- 10+ hours of teaching/week
- Schedule: Evening on weekday from Monday to Friday ( from 6pm to 8:30pm)
3. What we want:
- Native Speaker
- Bachelor Degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA certificate
- Clean Criminal check
- Experience in Teaching English for children is preferable
- 6 months commitment