|at DTP Academy (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
Job Description: English Teacher (part-time)
DTP Academy is a premium language centre in HCMC employing qualified native speakers who teach modern courseware on IWBs to small classes. We are particularly interested in teachers with young learner and kindergarten experience, but all applicants will be considered. Only applicants who meet the minimum job requirements will be contacted.
Candidates must be available to teach full weekends and at least three weeknights.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- Administer tests, examination papers and exercises
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Assist with production of new materials, including audio and visual resources
- Organize and get involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions
- Attend and contribute to training sessions
- Participate in marketing events for the language school
- Prepare information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises
- Maintain student documentation, such as keeping attendance records and student performance records.
- A bachelor’s degree
- CELTA certificate or degree in language/teaching OR TESOL/TEFL with 2+ years experience
- Criminal record check
- The ability to live and work in Vietnam for at least one year
- Native English Speaker
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary 450,000 - 650,000 VND per month (pre-tax, based on qualifications and experience)
- Potential career options including full-time teaching and transfer to our Materials development, Editorial and Training sections