|at EIV INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION (HANOI Branch)|
Teach Primary School
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||1,608 usd/month (90 hours) (After tax)|
SUPPORT FOR OUTSIDE NATIVE TEACHERS
1. Job description
- Student’s age: from kindergarten to adults
- Number of students/ class: may vary from class to class
- Curriculum: provided
• Teachers should be flexible to change teaching methods for different class types.
• Teach both permanent and cover classes (including urgent cover classes) if any. Center is responsible for informing teachers in advance and providing all necessary materials.
• Make teaching reports, marking, and other requirements to ensure class’ quality.
2. Working hours
- Total hours/months: 90 hours
- Day off/week: at least 1 day a week
- Class schedule: it depends
3. Working location: schools/center/company/home in Hanoi
4. Salary Range & Benefit:
- Basic salary range (after Tax): 1,608 usd/month (90 hours) (After tax) (from 15th August to 15th May)
- Rate/ overtime: 20 usd/per hour. This is also applied for summer period.
- Support visa/ WP/TRC:
- Cover Work Permit (teachers provide all required documents)
- TRC: maximum 130 USD
- Housing allowance: support finding suitable house
- Transportation support: for location over 10km from Hoan Kiem Lake or urgent class
- Provided materials: Yes
- Teaching assistant: it depends
- Other benefits (if any):
- Work permit, Health insurance
- Paid Vietnamese holidays*
- Travel allowance (for classes over 10 km from central Hanoi or urgent class).
- Assistance in training, finding cover teachers, legal advice, …
- Gifts (financial/nonfinancial) on birthday and Christmas
- Completion bonus, depending on teacher’s performance and feedback.
* Paid holidays are not applicable during the probation period.
5. Probation time: 2 months
- Native Teachers
- Age: From 22 to 50 years old
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Teaching Certificate ( TESOL/TEFL/CELTA...) at least 120 hours
- At least 6 months experience
- All related documents need to be legalized for visa application
NOTES: Native Teachers need to be aware that you will need to pay for visa entry to Vietnam, quarantine fee (hotel, insurance, one-way flight, etc.)
Our Center will support to provide Company's documents to be your sponsor & secure jobs before coming to Vietnam.