|at E-Space International (ESI) (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Filipino|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA|
|Where is the school located:||Quảng Trị|
|Salary:||Up to 17USD/hr|
Number of teachers required: ONE Filipino teacher ONE native teacher
Start date: Available 1 FEBRUARY, 2020 (after Tet Holiday)
Requirements for work permit
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- A CELTA, TESOL or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate
- 3 year-ESL experience (with certification from the employer)
- A clear home country police clearance check
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Committed: work for a minimum length of 6 months
- Experienced: various approached to ESL teaching for young and adult learners, Cambridge English, IELTS.
- Self sufficient: ability to manage oneself in a new cultural environment
- Culturally sensitive: desire to interact with Vietnamese staff and teachers
- Flexible: Willingness to adapt
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 20 to 25 teaching hours a week on a full-time contract
- Teaching the provided syllabuses
- Participating in extra-curricular activities organised by the school
- Assisting in developing curricula and teaching and testing materials for courses and activities within the school
- Other academic responsibilities
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Means of transportation provided
- Supported with visa application
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to join professional networks and make friends with the friendly locals
- Opportunities to enjoy free travel within the schedule organised by the school
- Work in a friendly and professional working environment, international standard teaching and learning facilities with overseas-qualified staff members
- Opportunities to explore remarkable World Heritage sites within 100 kilometer distance.
Remuneration: Negotiable based on qualifications, experience and performance.
Holidays: Holidays are regulated as per government regulations. One day off per week is available. Other options can be discussed.
The documents needed for application: CV with photo included, passport, BA degree, Tesol certificates, letter of three-year teaching experience confirmation from the employer.