|at Gateway International School - Sakura Montessori International School (view profile)|
Science, Math and English Teachers
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||1800 USD - 2600 USD/month (NET)|
Gateway International School Hanoi is now looking for 02 Math teachers for the 2020-2021 academic year starting in August.
The Math Teacher works with the Vietnamese Math department to provide a bilingual math education and follows the Math in Focus curriculum aligned with the Vietnamese curriculum. The teacher will collaborate with the Vietnamese Math teachers and the Academic Board to provide students with comprehensive math education.
- Working hours: from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (Monday – Friday) (The actual in-class hours are 17 -20 hours/week and the other working hours are for the lesson preparation, admin work,..
- Students' ages: 6- 11 years old
- Working location: Khuc Thua Du street, Cau Giay district, Ha Noi.
• Bachelor's degree in Math, Science or related majors (Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, …)
• ESL teaching certificate (TESOL, CELTA, TEFL,..)
• Native English speakers from US, UK, Canada, Newzealand. Australia,..
• Clean criminal record
• A minimum of 1-year experience in teaching Mathematics
Salary and benefits:
The salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications ( 1800 USD/month as the minimum and 2600 USD as the maximum).
+ Work permit and residency card
+ Medical Insurance
+ Paid holidays ( Christmas, Summer Vacation, Lunar New Year and other public holidays)
+ Holiday bonuses
+ The 11th-month salary as the contract completion bonus
+ School lunch
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV along with supporting documents including:
- Copy of degree
- Copy of teaching certificate
- Passport and visa pages
- Criminal background checks (from the original country and the country of current residence)
- Letters of recommendation
All the successful applicants will be subject to a background check in accordance with the Safe Guarding and Child Protection Policies
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE JOB REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED