|at Project VIE/034 (view profile)|
|Where is the school located:||Bắc Kạn|
Project VIE/034 receiving financial support from the Governments of Viet Nam and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg seeks to employ English Language Instructors (native and Vietnamese).
The English Language Instructors are responsible to deliver training to a college’s staff members in order to improve their English language competence. They are responsible for helping learners to quickly overcome their shyness at the beginning of the course (if any) and provide them an environment of English as Second Language (ESL) communication to develop their confidence, ability to react and make progress in communication.
- Deliver lessons, record and assess the progress of learners;
- Support, tutor slow learners after teaching hours;
- Develop, organize and take part in relevant activities (training, English club, extra curriculum activities, etc. to enhance learners’ English language communication competence);
- Perform other tasks related to ESL teaching and learning;
- Quarterly report to the project.
Qualifications, skills and experiences
Required qualifications for the English Language Instructors includes, but not limited to the following:
- A in TESOL or Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) with English language teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL);
- At least 2 year experience in teaching English;
- Having experiences with designing ESL learning activities, extra-curriculum, handouts/materials under CLT approach/method;
- Having good facilitation skills and good verbal and written communication in English.
These positions will be based in Bac Kan city, Bac Kan province, Vietnam.
The start of the employment contract is foreseen immediately and for duration of 12 months. Remuneration based on a combination of competency factors is market competitive for such appointments.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and a cover letter exclusively drawn up in English, must reach the following address by email ONLY no later than 15h00 pm on Saturday, 30 June 2018:
Project VIE/034 – Bac Kan Vocational Educational and Training (Phase II)
c/o Luxembourg Development Cooperation Agency (LuxDev)
1402 Pacific Place, 83B Ly Thuong Kiet Str., Hanoi, Viet Nam
Requests for clarifications shall be sent to the email address given above. Letters delivered through the postal service, courier, in-person are not accepted.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.