|at Sakura Montessori International School|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
Male ESL Teacher (Native Speaker – USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa) (Part-time – 11 hours per week)
Now Interviewing for the new school year starting in August 2017.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Sakura Montessori International School is a successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 0-6 years) established in Ha Noi, Vietnam in 2011. Due to the schools expanding enrolments, we are delighted to announce that our new campus in Ho Chi Minh City, An Phu, District 2 requires a Male ESL Teacher.
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years.
- At least 3-5 years teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center.
AND/OR (for non-experienced teaching applicants)
Must have a certificate or diploma in either education (early childhood studies) or teaching or English (TESOL, ESL etc.) OR a TESOL teaching qualification e.g. CELTA or CELTA with YL extension, Trinity ESOL etc.
- Ability to lesson plan and prepare lessons appropriate for children aged 0-6 years.
- Ability to work part-time 3 days per week (Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays), Monday: 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon, Wednesday: 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon, Thursday: 2 hours in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon. Therefore, 11 hours in total.
- Must be prepared to show the school administration a police check from their country of origin and undergo an in-country Vietnamese health check.
- Native English speaker (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa).
- Bachelor of Education or Teaching majoring in Early Childhood or English or TESOL.
- Experience teaching phonics and pronunciation to young children e.g. Jolly Phonics.
- A registered teacher from your country of origin.
- At least 5 years working experience as a teacher in an international or local school or learning center overseas.
- Ability to play an instrument (piano, guitar, ukulele) and sing.
- Current Vietnamese work permit, and Vietnamese temporary residents card or Vietnamese business visa.
For further information about Sakura Montessori School, visit our website at http://www.sakuramontessori.edu.vn/
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.