|at Indochina International Education Group (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
- Provide an organized, disciplined and stimulating environment for students’ learning both inside and outside the classroom.
- Promote child centered learning through stimulating, differentiated activities that foster different learning styles
- Demonstrate excellence in the classroom
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities; create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year; lesson plans submitted on a weekly basis or as instructed by supervisor.
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Provide proper, accurate and timely assessments for student learning, including creating and conducting tests, exams, grade papers, comments, reporting, etc. based on the guidelines given by the school; ensure full compliance of assessment criteria given by the school.
- Create projects to enhance teaching.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics / methodologies and approaches in education.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula to provide the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds the students deserve.
- Develop incentives to keep students participating in class.
- Utilize public library or on-line resources.
- Work with programme supervisors to ensure objectives are being met.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Manage student behavior by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
- Participate in on-going training sessions.
- Participate in, plan & conduct extra-curriculum activities for students as assigned by the school (at least one activity per week)
- All other administrative duties as needed
- Most competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 20 annual paid leaves
- Traditional holidays: 16 days
- Christmas Holiday: 2 days
- New Year Holiday: 3 days
- Luch is covered
- PD training
- Field trips
- Premium Healthcare Insurance
** Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to instruct students and manage student behavior
- Social-emotional learning strategies
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust and adapt to a multitude of situations in the school environment
- High sense of responsibilites
- Love Kids
- Cooperative, enthusiastic, energetic teacher for all ages with creative teaching techniques
** Physical and Mental Demands, Work Hazards
- Work in standard office and school building environments.
- Bachelors from an accredited college or university in education discipline applicable to teaching assignment.
- Training/coursework from an accredited alternative programin education discipline applicable to teaching assignment.
- At least 1-2 year teaching experience.
4. Working time/address:
- Working time: 7:30 AM to 17:00 (lunch break: 11:30-13:00)
- Working Address: 43 Nguyen Thong, Ward 7, District 3, Hochiminh city