|at Vinschool LLC - Vietnam (view profile)|
Aptitude Training In English
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||USD 3000 - 4000|
About the School
Vinschool is a high-quality K-12 non-profit school system in Vietnam. Equipped with state of the art educational resources and facilities, Vinschool aspires to bring world-class education to the young generations of Vietnam and inspire positive, transformational changes among the education community in Vietnam. . We diligently strive to build on the values of national education whilst refining the very best that international education has to offer. Vinschool's launch pad is not only a solid economic foundation and Vingroup's corporate culture, but most importantly the passion and talent of gifted teachers who come together from many prestigious educational establishments to work as a team, to contribute and lead in efforts to create an innovative and high quality educational enviroment for our students. After 03 academic years, Vinschool Education System has enrolled about 13,000 students from K-12, and attracted more than 1,400 talents to be a part of our vision and mission.
Vinschool is seeking dynamic, dedicated and experienced teachers of English as a Second Language to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach English as a Second Language at Primary or Secondary school levels. The course of study follows the relevant Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum. Successful applicants will be suitably qualified and experienced, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
- Teaching English as a Second Language to students according to the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum.
- Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
- Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development and health.
- Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
- Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
- Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
- Experience and/or interest in teaching discrete English as a Second Language in Primary or Secondary school settings.
- Experience of Cambridge International Examinations is desired, but not essential.
- DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional background screening may be required in accordance with child protection and safeguarding expectations.
- Returned flight ticket
- Housing allowance
- Work permit and resident card
- Degree qualification
- Teaching qualification/license/certification as applicable
- Preference will be given to those graduating with honors or holding a Master’s degree
- Native English speaker
- Strong presentation, communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations and team work
- Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted and positive outlook