|at OEA -Oxford Academy (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||22-27 USD per hour|
Oxford English Academy Vietnam (OEA Vietnam), managed by BrainClick Vietnam Education and Training Company, is a member school of the international network of English schools worldwide authorized by OEA Oxford – United Kingdom. OEA Vietnam strictly complies with the training process and the quality management standards of OEA Oxford, UK. Our English Training Programs aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
OEA Vietnam is also an Authorised Cambridge Assessment English Centre for YLE, KET/PET/FCE/CAE, BULATS and TKT exams.
Position: English Teacher – at school projects and OEA center.
- Native teachers from the UK, USA, Canada, or New Zealand;
- Have at least a BA in English Language/Education (or equivalent) and a TESOL/TELF/CELTA/TKT certificate;
- Have documents to process the Work Permit in Vietnam which include: Valid Visa/Passport, Police Check from home country, Original copies of Degrees and Teaching Certificate,Have at least one year of teaching experience;
- Be self-motivated, flexible, creative and child-friendly;Commit to working for at least 1 year at OEA Vietnam.
Job description: As a full hour English teacher at OEA Vietnam, your tasks may include:
- Teaching across our range of levels, ages, and courses (Labor contract with the commitment of 80 to 100 teaching hours/month for 10 continuous months).
- Developing lesson plans in line with the school curriculum and syllabus;
- Preparing supplementary teaching materials in line with lesson plans and assigned textbooks;
- Administering and marking course tests;
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere;
- Providing assistance to students when necessary;
- Preparing progress reports for students (using the school templates);
- Attend parents’ meetings
Paid based on actual teaching hours (ranging from $22-$27 per hour);
Bonus based on performance at the end of the school terms;
Be entitled to staff party and team-buidling activities twice a year;
Be trained to be Cambridge Examiner for YLE/KET/PET/FCE/CAE Exams.
How to apply:
Applications including an updated CV, a cover letter and supportative documents should be sent to xxx