|at EIV Education INC (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
EIV is a personnel supplier in support of private individuals, groups, and companies in Vietnam. For our needs, we are seeking full time enthusiastic, dedicated teachers with authentic English pronunciation. EIV has signed the long-term contract with more than 50 schools in providing and managing the teacher resources; and over 100 large and small contracts for the companies and in-house classes at Hanoi. We always welcome and help the teachers enthusiastically to co-operate and work each other the long time.
NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR GREAT TEACHERS FOR OUR 3 BRANCHES IN HANOI, HO CHI MINH AND DA NANG!!!
Guaranteed monthly base salary: 1,300 - 1,700 USD (NET) (based on location and experience)
- Stable income - Teacher will be paid a set salary monthly
- 9 month - contract with maximum 80 teaching hours per month (followed by EIV's arrangement)
- On–time payment: 15th every month
- Completion bonus: 10-15 million VND (based on performance)
- Work permit + business visa sponsorship (up to 15 million VND)
- 15 days paid holiday + 9 days off for personal reasons
- 1 day off a week
- 3 paid sick leave
- Health insurance support
- Provided training program by EIV's experienced teachers
- Travel allowance (if any)
- Immediate assistance from coordinator team in arranging substitute teachers in case of sickness, visa run, family visiting,….
- Teacher’s day celebration and other team building activities,…
- Native English Speakers from US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- Must hold Bachelor Degree or higher in any field
- ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL, CELTA)
- Be flexible to teach all ages in small or big group
- Teach both permanent and cover classes
To apply, please send us the following documents via email:
Da Nang: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated CV / resume
- Picture of bachelor's degree (or higher)
- Picture of TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, etc.
- Picture of passport photo page