|at Atlantic Education & Training Group (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Due to increased demand, Atlantic Five-Star English is currently looking for full-time teachers for immediate start to teach at our centers in Hanoi, Vietnam. Our students are mainly teens and young adults (11 - 18 years old), studying a combination of general English, academic skills, and IELTS exam preparation.
This post is ideal for an experienced, dedicated teacher who values professional development and enjoys making a real difference in students’ lives while working with like-minded colleagues.
Atlantic Five-Star English opened in 2017. We provide students with high-quality English language education along with the 21st-century skills to succeed in higher education and beyond. Our facilities are purpose-built with the latest technology, including smartboards and tablets in every classroom.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and delivering English lessons in line with Atlantic’s curriculum
- Performing regular administrative duties such as marking and commenting
- Collaborating with colleagues and sharing ideas
- Utilizing our extensive classroom technology, including smartboards and tablets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A recognized initial certificate in English language teaching with observed teaching practice
(CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent)
- 2+ years relevant teaching experience, including experience with teenagers
- English equivalent to C2 (highly proficient) on the CEFR scale
(eg, IELTS Band 8-9 across all 4 skills) (Certificates may be requested at interview)
- A clean criminal record in home country and in Vietnam
- Professional appearance and conduct
- A Delta, DipTESOL, or relevant MA with practical teaching component
- Experience of teaching IELTS preparation and/or other exam prep (eg, Cambridge Main Suite)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive hourly wage (US$22 – US$30) based on qualifications and experience
- Minimum 72 hours guaranteed per month
- Small class size (maximum 12 students)
- Contract completion bonus
- Modern, high-quality facilities and teaching resources
- Dedicated academic management team support
- On-going training and professional development
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, degree and teaching qualifications or with any questions. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.