|at Little Hands Education (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||2200 - 2500 USD|
We are looking for skilled & passionate Fulltime Kindergarten Teacher works at Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City.
School name: Little Hands Montessori Kindergarten
Address: Campus Nursery: 313 Phan Dinh Phung Street, Phu Nhuan District
Campus Kindergarten: 21A Nguyen Van Troi Street, Phu Nhuan District
1. At least 1 year commitment. Contract can be extended if the employee would like to remain at school longer.
- Working hours: 7:30 ~ 17:00 (1.5 hour for lunch break)
from Monday to Friday;
Saturday morning: 8:30 – 11:30 (for meeting, 01 time/month)
Willing to participate in events at school (mostly in weekend) (with payment)
- Monthly Salary: 2200 USD ~ 2500 USD
If candidates sign further contract, more allowance and benefit would be awarded.
- Montessori Method Training provided (if needed)
- Teaching materials are provided
- Team building & school trip.
- Free lunch at school.
Class Size: 15 students (with 1 assistants)
Age of Students: 3-5 years-old
- Passionate about child care & development.
- Interested in art, science, outdoor activities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Certificate (Preferably in Pedagogy/Early Childhood Education/Education)
- Understanding about project-based learning & Montessori methods
- Gender: Female.
- Possessing strong leadership skills, outstanding communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years Kindergarten teaching experience.
- Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude.
- Classroom management skill
- Act as main teacher in the class and lead the Vietnamese Teaching Assistant in looking after the children.
- Prepare and deliver the daily/weekly lesson plan based on the curriculum
- Guide the children in the class, prepare the environment and materials, write children's progress reports, lead parent teacher conferences.
- Support school when we have events, festivals, orientation day.
- Attend other monthly meeting/training
- Weekly report about children’s progress (online)
- Provide classroom behavior management in accordance with the Montessori philosophy.
- Maintain Montessori and classroom materials, and the classroom environment and furnishings.
- Assist children with feeding, toileting, changing clothes (if needed), first aid, playground supervision etc.
- Report to School Head.
- Contribute to school newsletter
How to apply
- A cover letter describing your interest in the position with overview of your background and experience with children and a current resume with a recent photo.
- A copy of your passport (with photo page)
- Scanned copy of Degree/Certificate
- A picture of Police check