|at WASHINGTON ENGLISH CENTER (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội, Hưng Yên|
We are looking to expand our native speaker teaching team to continue carrying out our successful and exciting partnership program.
Our partnership program has been running for seven years and we are currently recruiting teachers for the 2018-2019 academic school year (August 2018 to May 2019). Teachers will be assigned to teach at the high school partnership program. Students are from the age of 15 to 17 years old. Although class size varies from 35 to 40 students, there always is a teaching assistant who in most case is the English teacher from the partner schools. Working hour is Monday to Friday during school hour from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Textbooks and curriculum are provided.
Please take the time to read over the details below of the position and email us with your application. Thank you for your time and we look forward to speaking with you.
• English speakers from America, Australia, South Africa, Canada, and the UK
• Relevant College Degree (4 years)
• CELTA or TESOL certificate or other teaching equivalency
• At least 1 year of teaching experience
A clean Police Clearance Check
• High level of in class Energy
• Enthusiastic about teaching ESL
• A professional attitude and appearance
• Able to teach in a Language Center and Partner School classroom
• Able to produce a Neutral Accent during lessons
Details of Position:
- 400.000 – 500.000 VND per hour based on experience and qualifications
- Completion Bonus
- Company private health insurance policy
- Guarantee a minimum of 60 hours teaching month
- Consistent Monday to Friday schedule
- No deduction is taken from monthly salary.
- Setup of a local bank account
- Receive training to improve teaching skills
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
- Administering mid-term and final tests
- Participating in mandatory training workshops and meetings
- Attending special school events
- In certain circumstances, working or covering at the English center
- Regular communication with our office
- Teacher’s package includes information, curriculum, and teaching materials
- Approachable and friendly working environment