|at Edufit Group (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with, and teaching, young children from 18 months to 6 years
- At least 3 years’ teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center
- Female from Native English Speaking countries (USA, UK, Newzealand, Australia, Canada, Ireland,...)
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Education/English/Early Childhood Studies/Child Development or other similar degrees
- Must have a teaching certification (PGCE, TESOL, TEFL,..)
- Must possess clean background check
- Must be willing to commit long term.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated with strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to plan and execute curriculum as directed.
- Air fare ticket allowance
- Visa and work permit application costs incurred in Vietnam covered by SMIS
- Annual HealthCare package
- Housing allowance: $100/month
- Annual health check: 01 time/year
- Annual public holidays: (paid days) Lunar New Year holiday, Independence Day, King Hung Ceremony, Labour Day
- Paid Christmas holiday: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday
- Paid Summer vacation: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday
- Team building trip: 01 time/year
- Holiday bonuses
- Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies
- Children tuition exemption: base on Company’s policy
- Attend work from 8:00 – 5:00 pm (an hour for lunch break)
- Teach English Language four (4) times a week.
- Prepare and help maintain teaching tools and materials.
- Help maintain a prepared classroom environment.
- Perform assigned tasks by the Lead Teacher in the daily operation in the classroom, including attendance checking and KidsOnline.
- Lead and/or assist during circle time.
- Work with Lead Teacher in the preparation of individual lessons and plans for the children.
- Demonstrate Montessori lessons to the children and record their progress and development.
- Coordinate with the other teachers and assist during play time.
- Coordinate with the other teachers and assist in implementing hygiene procedure for the children.
- Coordinate with the other teachers and assist during meal preparations.
- Coordinate with the other teachers and follow naptime procedure.
- Coordinate with the other teachers and follow afternoon class procedures (e.g. JACPA, gardening, cooking, Art, Music, etc.)
- Coordinate with the other teachers and follow snack time procedure.
- Coordinate with the other teachers and follow bus handover procedure.
- Coordinate with the other teachers and follow procedure during handover of students.
- Coordinate with the other teachers and follow procedure on cleaning and maintenance of classroom.
- Coordinate with other teachers and follow procedure for handover of children to late duty class.
- Keep up-to-date of emails/information concerning English class and respond in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with other teachers and check classroom equipment, electricity and overall condition of the classroom before leaving as a safety precaution.
- Submit weekly English class summary and upload it on the Google Drive.
- Attend the weekly meeting for English class teachers.
- Submit monthly individual feedback for English class for students and upload it on the Google Drive.
- Coordinate with the Vice Principal for International Department and submit monthly stationery order for English class.
- Coordinate with other teachers in the purchase of classroom supplies. Ensure proper liquidation of class funds with Accounting Department.
Semi-Annual (twice a year):
- Support the Lead Teacher in preparing and conducting Parent-Teacher Conferences every Semester.
- Discuss the English curriculum to the parents during Parent Conferences and answer concerns/ questions about the English Class.
- Support the Lead Teacher in preparing the Progress Reports and Narratives of all students.
- Prepare and conduct Student Assessment every semester as requested by the Academic Board.
- Coordinate with the other teachers in the preparation and submission of materials inventory.
- Prepare English Class Portfolio (compilation of children’s work) for all students.
- Support the Lead Teacher in the preparation and in conducting Parent Orientation at the beginning of the school year.
- Discuss the English curriculum with the parents during Parent Orientation and answer concerns/ questions about the English Class.
- Prepare and conduct mock-interview to students.
- Coordinate with the Lead Teacher in attending to concerns/comments from parents and other departments concerning our students.
- Prepare and conduct Parent-Teacher Conference/ Meeting, as needed, in coordination with the Lead Teacher.
- Participate in the discussion and implementation with the other teachers regarding school events.
- Attend trainings sponsored by the school.
- Work with all the teachers in the classroom to help meet KPI standards.
- Check and report to the Lead Teacher or any School Board member any occurrence/ instance that may threaten the safety and wellbeing of our students.
- Attend class and department meetings as requested.
- Support and participate in school-sponsored events and activities (Field Trips, Sports Festival, Tet Festival, Winter Concert, Summer Concert, etc.)
- Support and participate in class/ and or department events and activities (United Nations, Women’s Day, Christmas, etc.)
- Be open to other tasks as requested by the School Board in line with their duties as English Teacher.
- Do other tasks corresponding to the job requirements as well as regulations of the company, accrediting agencies and Vietnamese law as assigned and instructed by the leaders.