|at Tuan Duc Education Centre (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Other|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||22 USD - 30 USD|
We are seeking to appoint an ESL Tutor who will work within English & Co, who will work with students aiming to get enrolled into international schools on primarily a 1-2-1 basis, although some classes might be with two or three students. This will include working alongside the Academic Director to develop the curriculum and course as required. ESL Tutors are expected to develop their own lesson plans and come to each lesson fully prepared. Tracking students’ progress and preparing relevant tests and feedback systems both to the academic management team and to the student’s parents is also essential.
As an ESL Tutor, you will be working alongside the Academic management team, but will largely have to work autonomously and independently. Tasks are likely to include:
- Develop and build on the course curriculum alongside the Academic Management team.
- Prepare lesson plans, realia, handouts etc. for every lesson.
- Monitor students’ progress and issues. Communicate these effectively within reasonable and agreed upon timeframes with the Academic management team and the students’ parents.
- Assigning, monitoring and marking of student’s homework and classwork.
- Track student’s attendance and punctuality. Report on it when necessary.
- Native English speaker OR fluent.
- Minimum one years’ experience teaching.
- Available to commit to one year.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to prioritise tasks and work load.