|at POLO INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE CENTER|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Danish, Irish, South African, Spanish|
|Where is the school located:||Thái Bình|
|Salary:||up to 1500 usd/month|
Polo International Language Center
Address: No L8/7, Urban area 5, Group 30, Tran Hung Dao Ward, ThaiBinh City, ThaiBinh Province, Vietnam
FULL-TIME TEACHER RECRUIMENT
We are seeking two English teachers for our center in Thaibinh city, Thaibinh province, Vietnam - a very peaceful, cheap and friendly city ( 2 hours drive from Hanoi).
- Three teachers start from 1st April, 2018 (prefer Male)
* Location: ThaiBinh city, ThaiBinh province
* Length of contract: minimum of 1 year
* Job description:
- Prepare and deliver lessons
- Manage classes
- Participate in events of the center
- Basic administrative work: Check students’ attendance, test, provide feedback,…
- Native speakers (from UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa), European
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field
- ESL teaching certificate or teaching certificate or have at least 1 year experience in teaching/training
- Be passionate for teaching, honest and love children
* School Information:
- School name: Polo International Language Center
- Location: No L8/7, Urban area 5, Group 30, Tran Hung Dao Ward, ThaiBinh City, ThaiBinh Province, VietNam
- Description about school: Polo is a young school with a friendly, caring and safe learning environment. We have wide variety of English language courses for students from 3 years old to adults. It is also great school with professional teachers.
- Class size: maximum 15 students/class.
- Teachers will get a short training before their teaching period and training during teaching period if need.
- Curriculum: We use book from Oxford, Cambridge, Macmillan, Longman. Ex: Oxford Phonic World, Incredible English, Finger prints, Solutions, Face to face, Ielts Foundation,….
- Salary: Up to 1500USD/month ( negotiable)
- Bonus for performance of 300USD (1 year contract)
- Work permit/work visa support and residence card
- High support from center staff.
- Free accommodation
- Health insurance support