|at Institute of Diamond Lotus (iDL) (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Online Class: 100 hours certificate, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 100 hours certificate, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
Institute of Diamond Lotus in Vietnam [iDL] is employing self motivated English Teachers with the confidence to ensure student success through differentiated instruction. The candidates are highly expected to create and maintain a climate that promotes not only fun for kids but also trust for moms. This position reports to the Academic Coordinator Leader.
Institute of Diamond Lotus (iDL) in Vietnam is the best-known school that apply a blend of virtual and face-to-face learning experiences to help students become collaborative partners in their educational experiences, accept responsibility for their actions, and earn eligibility to return and be successful at their own school. We also look for opportunities to provide a student-centered comprehensive behavior modification approach to help students develop the disposition needed to complete state school with the skills necessary to be ready for college and career.
- Instruct students through activities, discussions, visual aids - and other effective teaching methods for student comprehension and application.
- Prepare lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material
- Administers various types of assessments to monitor students performance- behavior and other issues
- Monitor students performance - behavior and other issues
- Attends faculty meetings and training sessions
- Bachelor's degree in Department of English Linguistics
- TESOL or TKT or any related certificates of methodology and pedagogy
- Speak English natively
- Your CV and cover letter
- A copy of your passport page
Ms. Trinh – Academic Coordinator Leader