|at The Dewey School Hai Phong (view profile)|
Science, Math and English Teachers
Social Science Teacher
Teach Primary School
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Advanced Graduate work or Ph.D, TEFL certification, CELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the employer located:||Hải Phòng|
The Dewey Schools provide education right from primary to high school. With modern education programs and methods, the Dewey Schools bring a sustainable education foundation to generations of students, giving them auto didactic skills, independence and the ability to take responsibility for themselves and the community.
We are looking for an experienced expat to fill the position of English Teacher.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons
- Organize classes, develop learning resources and create a positive learning environment to motivate students
- Motivate students with enthusiastic, imaginative teaching style
- Consult and coordinate with the Head of English Department and the Director of English program
- Maintain classroom discipline
- Regularly check and evaluate the learning activities of students
- Keep track on the progress of students throughout the semesters and the whole academic year
- Provide parents with information about their children’s learning and progress
- Answer questions of parents if any
- Organize and participate in school events, field trips and anticipated activities on weekends or evenings
- Support after-school activities once per semester
- Other jobs as assigned by the Head of English Department
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in an area of Steam Education or related majors.
- English teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL. CELTA,..)
- Native English speaker
- Proficient in office computer skills
- Strong science skills and/or experience applying science skills in a vocational situation
- Individual work skills as well as effective team work skills
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and time management skills
- A minimum of one year’s teaching experience preferably in the area of Education.
*** Offer package:
- Salary: from 1800 USD net per month
- Medical Insurance
- School lunch
- Tuition fee discount
- Paid annual leave and holiday public leave in accordance with the Labor Code and company's policy
- Flight ticket allowance under company's policy.