|at Vinschool (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||2000 - 3000$/month|
Vinschool is a high-quality K-12 non-profit school system in Vietnam. Equipped with the most preeminent educational resources and facilities currently available, Vinschool aspires to become a world-class Vietnamese educational brand. We are diligently striving to build on the values of national education whilst refining the very best that international scientific education has to offer.
Immediately in its first year of operation, the Vinschool Education System instantly became a sensation to parents and teachers, quickly becoming a second home to 6,700 students and almost 1,000 staff members and educators. With the full support of Vingroup, the system has developed strategies and specific plans for breakthrough developments in the near future.
In accordance with the “Conditions of Employment of School Teachers”, the professional duties of an English Teacher shall be deemed to include the following duties:
- Delivering English classes as assigned by the Head of Department, including Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, Grammar, Presentation skills, using a variety of active and engaging teaching strategies/learning activities
- Planning, organizing and preparing classes, including developing detailed lesson plans, which have to be submitted 2 weeks before each lesson;
- Carrying out different methods of student assessment, writing progress reports, grading homeworks and tests;
- Developing learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities
- Instructing ESL classes to groups of up to 35 students using a variety of active and engaging teaching strategies/learning activities and student assessment methods
- Managing the classrooms effectively including maintaining good student discipline and supporting the discipline standards and rules of Vinschool
- Assisting in the provision of daily supervision of students as required or assigned
- Contributing to Vinschool’s extra-curricular programs, participating in other school activities such as English competitions and attending weekend ceremonies as required by the School;
- Attending professional development programs organized by the School;
- Observing other teachers’ classes at least 2 lessons/ month;
- Completing all paper works required including: writing in the Teaching Report Book after every lesson, Teaching Record Book one week in advance and Class Folders after each class.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skill For ESL Teacher Job
- At least two-year work experience as an ESL Teacher.
- Have qualifications of being a good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating high personal standards.
- Care about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics
- Come from countries where English is the native language (for international teachers only).
Minimum Education Requirements / Certification
- Bachelor degree level or above.
- Other relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, etc. (prefer CELTA or TESOL – Trinity College)
- Prefer candidates having teaching experience in schools with high reputation in Hanoi; candidates who achieve top awards of pedagogical examination of the district, city and national level; candidates who have Postgraduate qualifications or specialized training certificates in foreign countries.
Our benefits are:
- - Salary: very competitive & negotiable (depends on qualification & experience)
- - Accommodation: supported to find
- - Materials: provided
- - Contract length: up to 2 years
- - Support everything to get business visa, work permit, resident card in Vietnam
How to apply:
Please send your updated resume & related documents: BA Degree, Teaching Certificate to my email: email@example.com