|at UOTPIA EDUCATION JSC (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||20 - 25$/hour|
UTOPIA Schools Link program is currently recruiting EFL full-time and part-time teachers to work at our Vietnamese public primary, secondary and high schools in Hanoi (Cau Giay, Thanh Xuan, Bac Tu Liem District) starting in Mid-August/September 2019. We welcome all qualified, open-minded, energetic and passionate English teachers to join our team to make a positive difference in the lives of our students.
UTOPIA ENGLISH ACADEMY was founded in 2011. Over the last 10 years, we has been ceaselessly growing and has become one of the leading education group in Vietnam. Our core business lines include:
- EPVS SUMMER CAMPS: Small brand belongs to UTOPIA Education group. We organize summer camps for more than 3000 students each year, we provide English and outdoor activities summer camp, English and specialized activities such as STEM or ART.
- Schools Link Progam (UTOPIA School Link): Placing qualified native English speaking teachers into government-run schools across Vietnam. With more than 5 years of experience in the field, We has improved the education of over 30,000 students across 75 schools in
- UTOPIA STUDY TOUR: Every summer, we organize study trip to US, UK, Japan and Singapore for our students to visit and exchange culture with international friends.
- Developing and delivering English lesson plans in line with UTOPIA’s curriculum
- Implementing fun and engaging speaking activities in line with UTOPIA’s curriculum
- Conducting mid-term and final tests
- Attending parent-teacher meetings
- Attending training workshops and meetings
- Bachelor's degree or higher (English Education, English literature, Education is a plus)
- Recognized initial certificate in English language teaching (CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent)
- Clean criminal record check from home country and from Vietnam
- Experience in teaching in a secondary and high school setting with larger class sizes (preferable)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
- Professional appearance and conduct
- 1+ years relevant teaching experience (preferable)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary ranges from 2000 - 2500$/month after tax with more than 70 hours guarantee
- Paid travel allowances
- Contract completion bonus of 23,000 VND gross/hour for each hour of teaching
- Work permit costs that occurred in Vietnam are fully covered.
- On-going training and professional development
How to apply:
Interested candidates are advised to send their updated CV, cover letter, and scans of degree and certificates, passport page and Vietnam visa to xxxx. Submission of original documents will be required upon signing contract for Work Permit application (copies will not be accepted). `
Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.