|at Atlantic Education & Training Group|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
AG Schools Link program is currently recruiting EFL full-time and part-time teachers to work at our Vietnamese public primary, secondary and high schools in Hanoi, Ha Nam, and Bac Ninh provinces starting in Mid-August/September 2018. We welcome all qualified, open-minded, energetic and passionate English teachers to join our team to make a positive difference in the lives of our students.
Atlantic Group was founded in 2003. Over the last 14 years, Atlantic group has been ceaselessly growing and has become one of the leading education group in Vietnam. Our core business lines include:
- Study abroad consultancy (Atlantic Consultancy): As certified members of VIECA and ICEF. We help Vietnamese students to attain university placements and scholarships at universities in the US, UK, Korea, Japan, and other countries. Atlantic has maintained a strong sub-agent network in 17 cities and provinces in Vietnam and in other countries.
- Schools Link Progam (Atlantic School Link): Placing qualified native English speaking teachers into government-run schools across Vietnam. With more than 3 years of experience in the field, Atlantic School Link Company has improved the education of over 30,000 students across 75 schools in
- Foreign Language Teaching (Atlantic Five Star English): Launched in 2017 with two Five-Star Centers at 33 Lac Trung and 125 Hoàng Ngân, Hanoi. They are purposely-built facilities that provide Academic Skills, and IELTS exam preparation to teens and young adults. Our Five-Star Centers are also one of the 3 only IELTS Test Centers in Hanoi.
- Developing and delivering English lesson plans in line with Atlantic’s curriculum
- Implementing fun and engaging speaking activities in line with Atlantic’s curriculum
- Conducting mid-term and final tests
- Attending parent-teacher meetings
- Attending training workshops and meetings
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- A recognized initial certificate in English language teaching (CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent)
- A clean criminal record in home country and in Vietnam
- Experience in teaching in a primary, secondary and high school setting with larger class sizes (preferable)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
- Professional appearance and conduct
- 1+ years relevant teaching experience (preferable)
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary ranges from US$22 –US$25 per hour with guarantee of at least 60 hours of teaching per month for full-time teacher (after probation)
- Paid travel allowances
- Contract completion bonus of US$1/hour for each hour of teaching
- Visas- run for local hires up to 3,500,000 VND
- Visa & work permit costs that occurred in Vietnam are fully covered .
- 9 days paid annual leaves & 2 sick leaves for full time teachers.
- 10 Paid National holidays
- Inpatient & Outpatient Bao Viet Medical Insurance covered for full time teachers
- Welfare assistance
- On-going training and professional development
How to apply:
- Your application should include a cover letter, your updated CV in English, your current passport photo page and scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates, valid Police Check and your current Vietnam visa page. Submission of original documents will be required upon signing contract for Work Permit application (copies will not be accepted).
- We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.