|at Sakura Montessori International School (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
Sakura Montessori International School is a successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 0-6 years) established in Ha Noi, Vietnam in 2011. Due to the schools expanding enrolments, we are delighted to announce that our new campus in Ho Chi Minh City, An Phu, District 2 is looking for another Montessori Teacher.
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 3-6 years.
- At least 3-5 years teaching experience with children 3-6 years in an early childhood school or day care center.
AND/OR (for non-Montessori qualified applicants)
Must have a certificate or diploma in either education (early childhood studies) or teaching or English (TESOL, ESL etc.) OR a TESOL teaching qualification e.g. CELTA or CELTA with YL extension, Trinity ESOL etc.
- Ability to work full-time 5 days a week, and be at the school between the hours of 7.30am-5pm.He/she will be teaching a full day with children aged 3-6 years.
- For non-Montessori qualified applicants, must be willing to commit to a 5-week Montessori training course in June & July 2018.
- Must be prepared to show the school administration a police check from their country of origin and undergo an in country Vietnamese health check.
- Native speaker (e.g. USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa).
- Must be willing to commit long term.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated with strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to plan and execute curriculum as directed.
- Certified Montessori Teacher through the following organizations: MIA, AMS, AMI, IAPM or any other internationally recognized Montessori training organization.
- At least 5 years teaching experience as a Montessori Teacher in a 3-6-years mixed aged classroom.
- At least 5 years teaching experience as a teacher in an international or local school or learning center overseas.
- Bachelor of Education, preferably in Early Childhood Education.
Please forward by email the following to our recruitment department: xxx