|at Sakura Montessori International School (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||Filipino|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
Sakura Montessori International School is a successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 0-6 years) established in Ha Noi, Vietnam in 2011. Due to the schools expanding enrolments, we are delighted to announce that our new campus in Ho Chi Minh City, An Phu, District 2 is looking for another Montessori Teacher.
We require a teacher with a natural ability to communicate Montessori Principals to the larger community and a willingness and excitement to grow the program.
An excellent ability to lead, communicate and work effectively with children, staff and parents is necessary.
We are seeking Montessori teaching talent for the following position:
Certified 0-3 Montessori Teacher – Filipino (Full-Time)
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-3 years.
- At least 3-5 years teaching experience with children 0-3 years in an early childhood school or day care center.
AND/OR (for non-Montessori qualified applicants)
Must have a certificate or diploma in either education (early childhood studies) or teaching or English (TESOL, ESL etc.) OR a TESOL teaching qualification e.g. CELTA or CELTA with YL extension, Trinity ESOL etc.
- Ability to work full-time 5 days a week, and be at the school between the hours of 7.30am-5pm. He/she will be teaching ages 0-3 years.
- Must be prepared to show the school administration a police check from their country of origin and undergo an in-country Vietnamese health check.
- Native speaker English OR English as a strong second language.
- Must be willing to commit long term.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated with strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to plan and execute curriculum as directed.
- Certified Montessori Teacher through the following organizations: MIA, AMS, AMI, IAPM or any other internationally recognized Montessori training organization.
- At least 5 years teaching experience as a Montessori Teacher in a 0-3 mixed aged classroom.
- At least 5 years teaching experience as a teacher in an international or local school or learning center overseas.
- Bachelor of Education, preferably in Early Childhood Education.
Please forward by email the following to our recruitment department:
- Visa, Passport copies
- Educational certification (ESL teaching certification, college, university diplomas, degree)
- A recent photo
For further information about Sakura Montessori School, visit our website at below
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.