|at Atlantic Education & Training Group (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
ATLANTIC SCHOOL LINKS -ACADEMIC COORDINATOR NEEDED!
Atlantic has over 14 years providing study abroad services, helping Vietnamese students to attain university placements and scholarships at universities in the US, UK, Korea, Japan, and other countries. Our School Link program provides lessons to more than 30,000 students in 75 schools across Vietnam.
Atlantic’s Five-Star English Academies opened in 2017. They are purpose-built facilities that provide General English, Academic Skills, and IELTS exam preparation to teens and young adults. We aim to provide students with high-quality English language education along with the 21st-century skills they need to succeed in higher education.
WE ARE RECRUITING ACADEMIC COORDINATOR FOR SCHOOL LINK PROGRAMS
1. Create new lesson plans and revise existing lesson plans for all curriculums
2. Create placement, midterm, and final tests for all grades/levels
3. Assist the Academic Manager to control teaching quality through regular observations at schools
4. Teach scheduled classes up to 10 hours/week
5. Cover classes as required
6. Participate in schools’ monthly/quarterly/end of term meetings
7. Participate in professional meetings related to programs, syllabi and teachers as required
8. Serve as an Atlantic representative at contests, English festivals, opening and closing ceremonies, and governmental meetings
9. Participate in marketing activities including special events/ceremonies and delivering demo lessons
10. Assist the Academic Manager/HR in teacher recruitment, including researching new recruitment channels and interviewing prospective teachers
11. Assist in creating strategies for departmental growth and/or reorganization
12. Serve as a link between Atlantic Group and SchooLink teachers
1. University degree or equivalent
2. Teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL, etc)
3. Demonstrated and extensive experience in teacher management
4. Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a mixed-culture working environment
5. At least two years management experience and four years teaching experience
1. Post-graduate degree in TESOL or relevant field of study
3. Experience in working with the same position in Vietnam or Asian countries
4. Demonstrated knowledge of trends and best practices in public secondary and high schools in Vietnam.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Very attractive monthly salary packages
2. End of contract bonus
3. Visa and work permit are fully covered by Atlantic
4. Inpatient and outpatient is fully covered
5. Leaves entitled
6. 10 days of public holidays.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms. Lan Nguyen: xxx
Your application should include a cover letter, your updated CV in English, your current passport photo page and scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates, valid Police Check and your current Vietnam visa page. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, copies will not be accepted.