|at Atlantic Education & Training Group (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội, Bắc Ninh|
|Salary:||from 530,000 VND per hour|
Atlantic Supplementary in-school program is now hiring FULL-TIME and PART-TIME Teachers starting in September 2021.
- planning and delivering lessons according to the teaching schedule;
- keeping records up to date in a thorough and timely manner;
- delivering and marking tests as required;
- travelling to and from designated working locations;
- attending induction, workshops, feedback sessions, and other meetings as required;
- communicating regularly with academic team, scheduler, HR, operations team, and colleagues as required;
- covering lessons according to cover schedule;
- participating in company and school events
- CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL / TEFL equivalent
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any subject
- 1+ year of relevant teaching experience (preferable)
- A clean criminal record check from home country and from Vietnam.
- Experience in teaching in a secondary and high school setting with larger class sizes (preferable)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Cultural awareness and flexibility to work in a state-school environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Very attractive salary per hour with minimum guarantee of 60 contact hours per month
- Start date: September 2021, ending in May 2022
- Paid travel allowances and company car pick-up for classes outside Hanoi
- 22 paid leaves per school year
- Visa & work permit costs that occurred in Vietnam are fully covered
- Direct deposit for payroll
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
- Intensive induction program & on-going training and professional development including teacher mentorship and developmental observations.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international/local bank
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are advised to send their updated CV, cover letter, and scans of degree and certificates, passport page and Vietnam visa to xxx. Submission of original documents will be required upon signing contract for Work Permit application (copies will not be accepted).
Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.