|at Atlantic Education & Training Group (view profile)|
Corporate Business English Training
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Vietnamese|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, CELTA, DELTA, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||very attractive hourly monthly salary|
Atlantic Five-Star English is recruiting a full-time Academic Coordinator (AC) for an IELTS teaching project in Hanoi. The aim of the project is to help Vietnamese teachers of English improve their IELTS band scores, to meet targets set for them by the Hanoi Department of Education & Training.
The AC is expected to start work no later than the beginning of July, with the teaching program to commence at the beginning of August. The program will finish in December.
The AC’s duties will include interviewing and selecting teaching candidates, revising and improving the curriculum and materials, planning and delivering induction, and overseeing the program delivery. The AC will be assisted by senior teachers.
This post is the right fit for an experienced academic coordinator or manager who is excited about the opportunity to help Vietnamese teachers of English improve their language proficiency.
- CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL / equivalent teaching certification
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years’ English teaching experience, including experience teaching IELTS and experience teaching adults
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in an academic coordinator / senior teacher role or similar
- A clean criminal record
- Delta / DipTESOL / relevant MA with practical teaching component
- IELTS examiner certification (active or lapsed)
- 3+ years’ as an academic coordinator / manager
- previous experience of working with Vietnamese teachers, especially experience coordinating projects for government or corporate clients
Contract length: July–December 2020*
Teaching schedule: daytime, Monday-Friday (some Saturdays may be necessary)
Venue: based at Atlantic’s center at 33 Lac Trung, Hai Ba Trung, with travel to other locations as needed
Compensation: attractive monthly salary
Benefits: work permit, visa and medical insurance fully covered by Atlantic; monthly mobile phone allowance; end-of-contract bonus
*There may be an opportunity to continue past December in case the project is renewed.
Interested candidates are advised to send their CV, cover letter, and scans of degree and certificates and passport page. Please specify which position you are applying for.
Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.