|at Sky-line International School (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Đà Nẵng|
- MANAGEMENT OF LEARNING
- Professional responsibility
1.1 Materials and Curriculum Design Course:
Based on the selected program, review and adjust all course materials and curriculum to better meet the needs of the education market.
Be responsible and directly involved in the development of new course materials and curriculum for the Center.
1.2 Management of teachers
- Introduce the English teacher resources for the Center
- Recruiting teachers, observing and evaluating teachers
- Develop curriculum and training of English teachers in courses and materials of GPA courses
- Regularly evaluate and design the teacher management process
- Ensure all English courses are conducted by qualified and stable teachers.
- Organize weekly meetings with teachers to ensure that the teaching process and quality control tools are properly applied.
1.3 Quality management training
- The design process to ensure the quality of training for all courses, ensuring the international standard output.
- Monitor and control the quality of training, adjust curriculum and teaching materials and ensure teachers make changes as needed.
- Attend weekly meetings with other team members and Center Director as well as discuss and improve the quality of teaching and learning.
1.4 Teaching: Teaching some classes at the center (if needed)
1.5 Training Aid for the Company (In Specific Issue): Provide some training to other staff at the center as needed (specific topics).
- OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY
To promote and introduce the company's products and services at any appropriate time;
Complete other tasks assigned by the center director.
Education: A successful candidate has a Bachelor's degree in English Education (preferably a Master's degree)
- Knowledge of English teaching methods
- Knowledge of English education and training market.
- Problem solving
- Logical thinking
Experience: At least 03-05 years of experience teaching English at universities and / or international schools, English Language Centers. Better than the experience of the British Program (Cambridge, Edexel ...)